Clients Say About Sarah Wilson-Trainor
A Chartered Financial Planner and one of the first female Fellows of the PFS.
I've been with LIFT-Financial since 2008, initially joining as a paraplanner. During my time here I've achieved Chartered status and have become a Fellow of the PFS. I also have the STEP Certificate for Financial Services - Trusts and Estate Planning.
My role enables me to work with a broad range of private clients giving holistic financial planning advice including looking after their investments and pensions.
Areas of specialism include:
- Pension sharing on Divorce
- Inheritance tax planning including trusts
- Taxation and Trusts
- Commercial Property Purchase within SIPPs
I get a lot of satisfaction from helping my clients sort out complex financial situations at what are often emotional times for them. I know my advice takes away some of their stress.
- Chartered Financial Planner
- Fellow of the PFS
- PFS Pension Transfer Gold Standard
- STEP Certificate for Financial Services - Trusts and Estate Planning
- Favourite city?
- Spare time?
- Reading; spending time with friends and family; going to theatre and ballet; watching rugby union.
- What gives you a LIFT?
- Spending time with my family, my son, spending time with my clients & helping them to achieve their goals and objectives.