Clients Say About Neil Sadler
A Fellow of the PFS with 20 years experience in financial planning.
I started my career as a graduate trainee in London with clients in the legal and accountancy professions. Since joining LIFT-Financial in 2009 most of my work has been with City professionals based around our London office and retirees in the South East. I enjoy seeing a client go from fearing (or just ignoring) their financial future to knowing that they will achieve all of their goals if they follow a relatively simple plan and adapt it as circumstances change. My strengths lie in explaining that plan in such a way as to ensure clients take action quickly and with confidence.
- Chartered Financial Planner
- Fellow of the PFS
- PFS Pension Transfer Gold Standard
- Famous dinner guests of choice?
- William Shakespeare, Spike Milligan, Winston Churchill.
- Favourite city?
- Kuching, Malaysia.
- What gives you a LIFT?
- Coming home to the family; banter in the office; dealing with a wide mix of clients with very different characters & stories; challenging days when everything needs to be done at once.
- Spare time?
- Swimming & trying to keep fit; looking after our St Bernard dog, entertaining the kids; going to the pub or travelling with friends