Chartered Financial Planner
Joined LIFT-Financial in September 2010.
I graduated in 2009 and originally trained as an offshore rope access technician; an obvious progression into financial services! Whilst doing some temporary work at LIFT in 2010 – and having struggled to find much work offshore – I recognised the opportunity ahead of me and progressed through the business, from Client Support Administrator to Chartered Financial Planner and Fellow of the PFS. I am now advising my own clients and prefer to take a holistic view from the outset, rather than dealing with transactional work. This is underpinned through cashflow planning, which can help clients understand their financial position over the long-term and ensure they can achieve their goals and objectives.
I work on a transparent, fixed-fee basis and have high professional standards.
- Chartered Financial Planner
- Fellow of the PFS
- PFS Pension Transfer Gold Standard
- Famous dinner guests of choice?
- Michael Palin, Rowan Atkinson and Emmanuelle Chriqui.
- Spare time?
- Cycling, rock-climbing, anything National Trust related, good food.
- Favourite city?
- A tie between Florence and Venice.
- What gives you a LIFT?
- The outdoors.