Director of Operations
Insitute of Leadership and Management qualified with over 17 years of industry experience. Jill works closely with Mike Holden, our CEO in connection with the direction and coordination of the business, covering operations across the Group.
Having joined LIFT in 2010, I knew management was where my passion was and where I hoped to take my career. Starting within the administration team and soon progressing to a team leader role, I was able to gain a good understanding of the business and how the LIFT model fitted together. In January 2021, I joined the newly formed Senior Leadership Team as Director of Operations.
Within my current role, I am responsible for the business's day-to-day management and looking after people across the whole Group. My Institute of Leadership and Management qualification has helped me with the technical elements of this role. Working closely with the Board has been vital in making sure the business runs smoothly.
I have built and continue to maintain great working relationships with our service providers. I am constantly reviewing and implementing process and procedures to ensure we are using the most efficient method for every project we complete.
- Favourite sport to watch/play?
- Formula 1
- Sporting hero?
- David Beckham
- Most memorable moment in sport?
- Attending the play-off final at Wembley in 1999, witnessing Manchester City getting promoted.
- Recommended boxset?
- Game of Thrones
- Favourite musician?
- Foo Fighters, Take That, Coldplay - many!
- First purchase if you won the lottery?
- Book a fabulous holiday after consulting my financial planner at LIFT for excellent advice!