You know your business best & we know Brewery Insurance

This post is over a year old. There may now be updates to the facts stated and the views of the author. Please read with this in mind or check for more recent articles in LIFT-Insurance.

With over 3,000 breweries in the UK, the need for brewery insurance is on the rise. Just like your homeowner’s insurance covers your house in case of an emergency, your property insurance will do the same for your business.

If the unforeseen happens such as your roof collapses, a car hits your wall, fire, or vandalism – your property insurance will help you get your business up and running before it can make an impact on operations. 

Here at LIFT-Insurance we work with one of the UK's largest insurers to create a package for craft breweries - whether microbrewery, contract brewery or brewpub. This scheme gives you competitive rates and additional cover specific to your industry, all delivered with a first-class service from LIFT-Insurance. 

You know your business best and we know insurance. Together we can design a package tailored to your company. We don't do 'one size fits all' - every policy is bespoke. Our first step is to learn the nuances of your business. Following this, we personalise the insurance policy to ensure it covers your needs, is competitive and most importantly, fit for purpose. 

Maybe you have multiple locations or want both commercial and residential properties on a single policy. Perhaps you go to festivals or host tours. Whatever your circumstances, we can accommodate your business.  

Standard cover on our Brewery Insurance includes the following extensions: 
•    Stock and contents cover extended to cover property at beer festivals (up to £50,000 as standard)
•    Automatic seasonal increase in stock sums insured up to 40%
•    Theft of casks in the open (up to £10,000 as standard)
•    Stock at bottling premises (up to a maximum of £100,000 as standard)
•    Hops, grains and malts at third party premises (up to a maximum of £50,000 as standard)  
•    European union hop, grain and malt suppliers (up to £25,000 as standard)  
•    Yeast contamination (up to £25,000 as standard)  
•    Polluted water (up to £25,000 as standard)    
•    Public and products liability to cover brewery tours  

Are you in need of Brewery Insurance? Get in touch today.

Paul Fielding – Latest Blog Posts

Cookies help us provide our services. By using this website, you accept our privacy policy  |  Accept cookies