A break-in at your home, a road accident involving your family or a long delay waiting for your holiday flights are things none of us wants to imagine. Therefore, it is important that you can trust someone to protect you from the consequences of events like these. Our Insurance team offer a service that can do this for you.
What can we offer?
LIFT-Insurance has established relationships with all major insurer’s and will be able to assist you in the following areas:
• Motor insurance – the lead car value must be £35k at new.
• Mid-net worth household insurance – minimum contents sum insured of £60k.
• High-net-worth household insurance – minimum contents sum insured of £150k.
- Both the above options include buildings, contents, and jewellery cover on a worldwide basis.
• In many cases, for high-net-worth clients, we can offer a combined motor/household policy, no matter how many properties/cars you possess. Plus, overseas properties and annual travel cover, which means one insurance policy, one premium and one renewal date making life so much easier.
• Unoccupied property insurance (3 month / 6 month and 12 months options available).
• Renovations & contract work policies for when you buy a house/land and plan to demolish and rebuild.
• Commercial & residential property insurance.
• Commercial insurance, in general, ensuring your business is fully protected.
• Career-ending injury insurance including cover for COVID-19 and death by natural causes cover.
Why switch to LIFT-Insurance?
• Our team will carry out a free review of your existing insurance arrangements to ensure that the cover you already have in place is suitable for your needs and all sums insured figures are adequate.
• We offer a total solution rather than off the shelf products. Our role is to fully understand the risks that you face and find the most effective programme of protection.
• We only work with a carefully selected panel of specialist insurance companies who understand the unique requirements of a high net worth individual and who recognise the need for bespoke products.
• We can consolidate all insurances into one policy which means one renewal date and one premium, which makes your insurance cover much easier to manage.
• LIFT-Insurance can offer the right advice, competitive premiums and, more importantly, great service, including the claims handling process.