Founder & Chartered Financial Planner
A Chartered and Certified Financial Planner and Fellow of the Personal Finance Society. Former FT Financial Adviser IFA of the Year & PFS Chartered Financial Planner of the Year.
As a founder of LIFT-Financial I'm responsible for several business areas including our technical expertise. I work closely with the Advice team to make sure our clients are receiving the very best guidance, service and products. I also have a small group of clients that I advise, many of whom have been with me since early in my career. Helping people take control of their finances and giving them security for the future is what drives me. It's the reason I love what I do so I'll always keep those client relationships.
I'm a strong believer in the value and values of Chartered Status so I give my time to help the PFS promote these across our industry. We've always been trailblazers at LIFT and I think the professional expertise and ethical standards that are at the core of our business should be embraced by all firms.
- Spare time?
- Football, family and food (not necessarily in that order!)
- Famous dinner guests of choice?
- Warren Buffet, Dalai Lama and John Cleese. It's hard to imagine where the conversation would go!
- Favourite city?
- Lisbon - I love the people, food, culture, hospitality and the weather.
- What gives you a LIFT?
- Making a difference to the lives of others. Helping clients de-cumulate their wealth, spend their money and enjoy the life they have worked hard for it the most rewarding part of my job.
- Favourite book?
- The Big Short - a fascinating insight into the markets that created the credit crunch.